Promoter: Pets Choice Ltd Pets Choice Ltd, Brentwood House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, BB1 5UD, United Kingdom.
Prize Provider: Element, 5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL, United Kingdom
1. This Promotion is open to mainland GB residents only aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Universal Pictures International & Eire Ltd, its agents, its subsidiaries, other group companies and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Retention of an itemised receipt detailing time and date of purchase during the promotional period and prior to date of entry is necessary. Internet access, camera access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter the main prize promotion between GMT 10:00 03/01/2023 – 23:59 10/03/2023.
Enter the wrap up prize promotion between 00:00 11/03/2023 – 23:59 11/05/2023.
Any entries received after the close of the wrap up period will not be accepted.
4. To Participate:
4a. Main Prize promotion: To enter the main prize draw (family holiday to Spain), entrants must purchase a Promotional Pack, see clause 5 for list of promotional products, visit www.webbox.co.uk/pussinbootscompetition, and complete the online form to provide your details (name, home address and email address), the last four digits of the barcode from the purchased Promotional Pack, an image of itemised receipt for proof of purchase, and which retailer the promotional pack was purchased at. A maximum of one entry during the main prize promotional period (see clause 3), per person/email is permitted per purchase of promotional pack and upon submission of proof of purchase.
4b. Wrap-up promotion: To enter the wrap-up prize draw (100’s of promotional backpacks, promotional notebooks and plush toys), entrants must purchase a Promotional Pack, see clause 5 for details, visit www.webbox.co.uk/pussinbootscompetition, and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address and home address), the last four digits of the barcode from the purchased promotional pack, an image of itemised receipt for proof of purchase, and which retailer the promotional pack was purchased at. A maximum of one entry during the wrap-up prize promotional period (see clause 3), per person/email is permitted per purchase of promotional pack and upon submission of proof of purchase. Entrants will receive confirmation of entry upon submission via an automatic email to the email address submitted on the submission form.
Entrants must complete their details using their legal name. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names or email addresses and to require them to return any Prize they may have won. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
5. Promotional Packs:
To enter, entrants must have proof of purchase of promotional packs of Webbox Lick-e-Lix or Webbox Tasty Sticks:
- Webbox Lick-e-Lix – Beef
- Webbox Lick-e-Lix – Milk and Yoghurt
- Webbox Lick-e-Lix – Salmon
- Webbox Lick-e-Lix – Chicken
- Webbox Lick-e-Lix – Sausage & Cat Grass
- Webbox Lick-e-Lix – Cheese with Taurine
- Webbox Tasty Sticks For Cats – Beef & Rabbit
- Webbox Tasty Sticks For Cats – Chicken & Liver
- Webbox Tasty Sticks For Cats – Salmon & Trout
- Webbox Tasty Sticks For Cats – Turkey & Lamb
- Webbox Tasty Sticks For Cats – Duck
- Webbox Tasty Sticks For Cats – Cod
Promotional packs are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
7. Prizes: A once in a lifetime family holiday to Spain, plus 100’s of promotional merchandise to be won. 348 prizes available in total.
7a. Main Prize Draw
- 1 x Family Holiday for 2 adults (winner and one adult 18+) and 2 children under 16 to Spain. At least one person travelling must be over the age of 21+.
7b. Wrap-Up Prize Draw
- 100 x Puss in Boots Promotional Backpacks
- 100 x Puss in Boots promotional Notebooks
- 144 x Puss in Boots Plush Toys (of either Kitty or Puss in Boots).
- 40 x Puss in Boots Plush Toys (of either Kitty or Puss in Boots) in addition to the above, and for the following retailer customers only: Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Asda, Pets at Home, Home Bargains, B&M . Promotional packs purchased online and in-store from participating retailers can be used for entry.
Main Prize: Family Holiday to Spain
Prize package inclusions for 2 adults (winner and one adult 18+) and 2 children under 16:
- Return economy flights from London or Manchester to Barcelona, Spain.
- Car hire for 6 days, to be collected/dropped off at Barcelona airport
- 2 nights’ castle hotel accommodation (4-star rating) in Cardona, with breakfast; Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 16 sharing a quadruple occupancy in room in castle hotel in Cardona.
- 3 nights’ eco farmhouse hotel accommodation in Girona, with breakfast; Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 16 sharing a quadruple occupancy room at a farmhouse hotel in Girona.
- Donkey Ride in Llémena Valley: (Approximately 1 hour) Includes guide and all equipment
- Horseback Tour: (Approximately 2 hours) Includes guide, all equipment and refreshments
- High Ropes Adventure: Includes 1 day admission, guide and all equipment
- Private Dining Experience in Forest: Includes bespoke 3-course dinner
- Flamenco Show: Includes admission and tapas dinner
- Travel Insurance
Economy flights from major international airports in London or Manchester only (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties)
Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available
Flight itinerary will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion
At least one person travelling must be over the age of 21
Accommodation is based on 2 adults and 2 children under 16 sharing either double rooms or a quadruple occupancy room in a castle hotel with a 4-star rating in Cardona and double rooms or a quadruple occupancy room at an eco farmhouse hotel in Girona.
A valid credit or debit card may be required to guarantee your room on check in
Stay must include a Saturday night
The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated as being included in the prize package
All elements of the prize are subject to availability
If unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered
Accommodation will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion
Prize Package for 4 people are for two adults and two children under 16, all of whom must travel at the same time with the same itinerary
Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over
Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure; once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available
All travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel
Any necessary visas or insurance are the responsibility of the winner and guests
Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or Public Holidays in the departure or arrival country, including; UK: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Spring Bank Holiday, Summer Bank Holiday, Early May Bank Holiday. Spain: Christmas Day, New Years Day, National Day of Spain, Epiphany, All Saints Day, Good Friday, Constitution Day, Assumption of Mary, Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed within that time
If the winner elects not to, or is unable to, use part of the prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize package
For the rental car, the named driver must be aged 21 or over, with a full clean driving license that has been held for over one year, any drivers aged 25 or under, or with less than three years’ driving experience, may need to pay a supplementary cost for car rental, non-EU, Australian or New Zealand license holders may require an international driver’s license or other paperwork
A credit card (not a debit card) in the name of the driver with available funds (value advised upon booking) will be required by the car rental company in order for the driver to collect the car and costs associated with fuel, authorizing one or more additional drivers, and any additional equipment such as baby seats are excluded from the Prize Package and must be paid for by the driver.
For the horseback tour, the minimum age is 10 years old, it is not suitable for those who are pregnant, a maximum weight may apply and will be advised upon booking
For the high ropes adventure, the minimum age is 3 years old, it is not suitable for those who are pregnant, the maximum weight is 100kg / 220lbs.
The flamenco show includes tickets to the show and a set tapas menu
All tours and experiences will be conducted in Spanish or English
Prize must be taken in accordance with government guidelines and COVID-19 rules and restrictions in place at the time of travel, the arrangement and additional costs for any COVID-19 testing, quarantine accommodation or anything else that may be required is sole responsibility of the winner and guests
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative is available
- Prizes are subject to availability; prizes will be allocated at random and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
- Promoter is not liable for delayed, damaged, or lost postage deliveries and replacements will not be issued.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes, or part of the main prize, of equivalent value in the event the promoter is unable (due to technical, operational or for any other reasons due to travel restrictions) to provide the specified prizes.
9. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you make an entry in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
9a. Verify the eligibility of entrants by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase, address or ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
9c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
9d. Disqualify entries (bulk or otherwise) from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
9e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
11. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to www.webbox.co.uk/pussinbootscompetition.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
16. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
17. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
20. Winner Notification:
All valid entries will be entered into the prize draws. The winners will be selected by an independent judge via a randomised prize generator software and contacted via the email address provided at the point of submission. Winners for both the main prize and wrap-up prizes will be chosen within 7 days of the closing dates of the promotional periods – see clause 3.
20a. Main Prize: The winning entrant will be notified via the email registered upon submission within 7 days of the promotion closing date – (see clause 3) and will be required to provide their name and proof of ID (copy of driving licence, passport or equivalent). The promotor will supply the winning entrant details to prize provider who will then be in contact within 7 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process. The winner will be required to provide the name and one form of photo ID for all guests to the prize provider when contacted.
20b. Wrap-up prize: Successful entrants will be notified via the email registered upon submission within 7 days of the promotion closing date – see clause 3 . Prizes will be fulfilled within 28 days of the results being announced. The successful entrant will receive one of three prizes, selected electronically at random: promotional backpack, promotional notebook or promotional plush toy (puss or kitty softpaws).
20c. Wrap-up Prize Acceptance: Prizes will be sent to the postal address registered upon submission via tracked DHL delivery service. We will endeavour to send out within 28 days of winning. Prizes that are undelivered or returned to sender will be deemed unwanted, and the prizes will be null and void.
In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Winner Notification, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize at its sole discretion.
The main prize winner’s surname and country of residence will be published on a dedicated winners page – www.webbox.co.uk/pussinbootscompetition/winners for 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
It is the responsibility of the winners to supply the correct personal information at the point of entry submission in order to claim their prize. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery/fulfillment of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information. Wrap-up winners’ postal address cannot be updated after entry.
The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winners’ discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
This Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed, and the Promoter and entrants alike will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the relevant country in which each entrant resides.
©2022 Webbox. All rights reserved. https://www.webbox.co.uk/copyright