Halloween is nearly here and we’re looking to send four lucky Webboxers a costume for their dog or cat.
We want the best pictures of your #PetsDressedUp, so send in your snaps and videos of those pooches in pirate costumes, or kittens dressed up as cavemen! Whatever the costume, the more creative the better, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #PetsDressedUp.
Send your entries to @WebboxPetFood on Twitter or post them to our Facebook page, and we will choose our two favourite costumes each week. The winners will then receive a brand new fancy dress costume for their pet worth up to £25. The closing date is Sunday 1st November.
What are you waiting for? Get posting, and good luck!
Pets Choice Ltd competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Pets Choice Ltd (company no No. 02181268) whose registered office is at Pets Choice Ltd, Brentwood House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, BB1 5U.
2. Employees of Pets Choice Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter Pets Choice Ltd competitions.
4. Route to entry and details of how to enter are given via social media communication.
5. Closing date for entry is Sunday 1st November 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random (unless specified otherwise) by Pets Choice Ltd from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Pets Choice Ltd and not to any other party.